Sunday, September 28, 2008

pictures

Well, I quess I'm really not that great with blogging!!! I've tried to get the pictures posted, but have been unsucessfull, I'm going to get Jami to help me. Anyways things are doing good, Kevin met up with is long time best friend Becka. He has been exstatic since because he finally has someone that has been his friend as long as my friends have been mine around here. Anyways I hope they can move to Payson permanently so we can start doing things with them. Thomas has had a rough week, his girlfriend of 4 months and he broke up and his heart is broken. They are going to try and be friends though. I hope that works for them, it rarely does. Anyways he is doing well besides the break up. Andrew is a regular Monkey, Kristen really nailed him with that name, he is mr mischeivious. He is starting to talk alot, he can repeat almost any word with clarity. He is very smart. He gets so upset when Nathaniel gets to go on the bus to school. Nathaniel is mr serious, but reminds me of Dennis the Menance. He is always getting out the door, or over the fence and going into the neighbor's yard or knocking on thier door. He is quite silly sometimes. He is now totally house broken, we haven't had any accidents for about 2 weeks. He is starting to be able to express himself with his words and seems to be less destructive. School is going well for him, which I'm very proud of his progress. Anyways I got to go!!!

No comments: