Sunday, September 28, 2008

Presidential debate.

Have any of you been entirely irritated with the way politics are? I wish they would all realize that I have a brain and don't need to hear the faults of the competitor. If you are the best canidate for the job, then why would you have to resort to maligning your opponent. If they put the trust in the people instead of assuming we are all ignorant then we might figure out who has the best plan. I mean if you are going to be the president I want to know what you promise to change, but you better be able to give me your plan of how you are going to bring about that change. Don't tell me what the difference is between your plan and your opponent. I'm just sick and tired of the BS that goes into the political campaigns now. O another thing that is just idiotic is that they get a pensions for 1 or 2 terms of service. Hello, how is this even right. In fact I don't think that Congress should even be paid unless they are actually in sessions doing work, but on the off season then they should be working jobs like everyone else. If this was how it was we would have less coruption!!! Anyways good luck voting this year, but if you didn't vote and you don't like who is in charge of your country then you''d better sit down and shut up, you didn't earn the right to complain. Only those who chose to help make the decision has that right.

No comments: