Sunday, September 21, 2008

1st post

Well, I'm just getting started. This is my first post I hope no one is bummed by this. We have been very busy getting our harvest put away. We have canned apples until Kevin said he just may puke if he sees anymore. We have done green beans, tomatoes, pears and this week we will be doing peaches. We have been truely blessed, and thank Aunt JoAnn for her generosity in produce. Our shelves are over flowing and that always makes me happy because then I know we have food for the next year.
Thomas is keeping busy with school, and being girl crazy. He thinks he has found love, and wants to stay with his very first girlfriend. Anyways I won't go into that, because he is not going to listen to his outdated Parents!!!
We had pictures taken on the 13th by Jamie, I can't wait to see them. We went up to Bear Can flats, and just let the kids walk arround, so she got some great candid personality shots. Nathaniel was Mr Friendly with the camera he kept wanting to pose and be in the pictures. Andrew was quick with his smiles so Jamie really had to shoot fast. It was fun and it's going to be great to have them. I'll post some when I get them!
This week is going to be busy, along with canning Kevin is going in for a special sleep study called a ASC, because his bi-pap is not helping his sleep apnea. It's no wonder he can't get enough sleep! This will mean we will have purchased 4 different machines. I'm sure our insurance would like to kill us. Then on Thursday we have pack night, Kev and I are the Cubmasters. We have lots of fun doing that. Then on Saturday it is my wards super saturday, and I'm teaching a cooking class on "easy elegant meals to impress your friends and family." Anyways busy busy busy.

No comments: