Monday, July 6, 2009

Half way to Christmas again

Well, it's almost christmas again. I am amazed at how fast the years go by. I wish I could pause life, and savor what we have for longer than a moment. Everyone is just growing up too fast. I am going to be a grandmother and I am not ready for it. I know Thomas isn't ready for it, but what can I do. I'm trying to do what I've been told to do, and I don't like tough love one bit. I hope it pays off in the end instead of kick me in the ass!!

We went up and stayed in the cabin officially last weekend, and had oh so much fun. What a fun thing to have in a family. A place where family can come together and enjoy one another. Nathaniel caught his first fish at Scofield, just big enough to put in a pan. No one else caught one and Kevin sure was jealous.

We started our 4th of July out at 5 AM to go and see the Hot Air Balloon race. This is an Annual event and we support the Kiwanis club by buying breakfast while there. The kids loved it, except Thomas. He wanted to stay in bed. We took Grandma Engle with us and she also had a good time. Afterward we went home and went to bed, then went back to Provo to visit the booths on the city centers lawn. They had some activities for the kids and we let the 2 little boys play for 2 hours. Thomas just sat and texted his girlfriend the whole time, ( what a bore!)
Anyways check out the pictures!

No comments: